It’s been just a year that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into play, and soon the entire approach towards data changed. Businesses became more conscious and responsible towards the way they handle customer data not only of the European Union (EU) citizens but also globally. Following a similar path, even the state of California came up with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) to offer its citizens a set of new data privacy rights. While the California Mayor Brown signed the Assembly Bill (AB) 375, popularly known as CCPA in June 2018 to make it a law, the final implementation date is slated to be on January 1st, 2020.
So, Should Our Clients Need to Worry?
Not at all. Like the way, GDPR implementation happened smoothly with the assistance from our cross-functional team. Similarly, businesses who are our clients need not worry. We are there to help. The moment we got aware of the latest developments in the data privacy norms across the state of California, we started preparing to ensure we are compliant so that we can later help our clients with necessary CCPA guidance and offer them compliant data solutions and services.
We are ready with our CCPA compliant services that will ensure our clients stay compliant while doing business in the state of California.
In adherence to the CCPA guidelines and regulations, eSalesData has taken the following measures to comply with data privacy requirements:
- Allocated a separate team to update policies protecting consumer data at least once in every 12 months, as stated in CCPA.
- We take permission from consumers before collecting their data and keep them informed on what data we collect and, if required, share with third parties.
- Formed a team and has set up a proper set of protocols to authenticate, document, and respond to consumer’s data requests while dealing with California citizens’ data.
- We are ready and equipped with customized services to consumers to exercise their rights as introduced by the CCPA regulation.
- Updated third party agreements and contracts, including onsite assessment, auditing, vendor data inventories, standard-contractual clause language, and so.
- Trained our employees to monitor privacy policies, handle consumer requests, process data requests on time, update data inventory, and more.
- We are prepared to help consumers submit their data request queries.
Our Exclusive CCPA Services Can Help You Stay Compliant
After ensuring that all our data privacy policies and systems are in compliance with CCPA, the next thing we started working on how we can help our clients combat the CCPA challenge. While many are confused and have no idea what to do and how to do, our CCPA oriented services aim to help businesses address the compliance regulations set by the California state on time. Together with CCPA specialists and experts, we have developed the following services to help our clients in their compliance check. Here is the list of services:
- Compliance Consultation
- Database Management
- Data Auditing
- Privacy Notification
- Data security
- And more
For further details about CCPA guidelines and assistance, reach our experts at:
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-728-9624.
Opt Out from Our CCPA Database
If you do not wish to enroll your personal information for “sale” purposes, you may request to opt-out by filling out the given form. You can also opt-out by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly provide the information as requested so that we may process your request at the earliest.