By Clara Lincy | Infographics |
Email appending or e-appending is a process of updating or adding missing email addresses to the customer profiles within an existing database.
- To support business expansion plans through B2B email marketing.
- Fill in the missing email contacts to stay up-to-date and relevant.
- Revamp current email database to have access to latest email ids.
- Stay competitive and target better with multichannel data access.
- Business Email Appending – Using company names, postal ids, and other details to fetch email ids of business decision-makers, IT professionals, and marketing experts.
- Consumer Email Appending – Fetching the email addresses of consumers using consumer name, postal address, and other existing list details.
- Reverse Email Appending – Appending the email list to fill other missing details like company name, postal information, etc.
- Customer submits their postal database for appending.
- Then, the provider matches your file with their master directory.
- Missing details are filled with accurate email addresses
- Your appended list is ready to boost email marketing.
- Expansion of customer base with the addition of email addresses.
- Opportunities for multichannel marketing for brand promotion.
- Better prospect targeting and improved brand visibility globally.
- Getting access to a responsive, active, and accurate list of contacts.
- Updated and authentic database of more than 75 million B2B contacts.
- Email addresses are relevant and fetched from trusted data sources.
- A team of data experts performs the appending task with expertise.
- Email appending services designed to save your marketing budget
- Reduced bounce rate with thorough and detailed appending.
- Delivers better results with increased lead counts and revenue.