Public Relations Specialists were some of the first people to embrace the power of social media and as a result they are often the ones leading the way in social space, whether they are consulting with the client from an agency point of view or strategizing on in-house PR team.
Public relations Specialists were some of the first people to embrace the power of social media and as a result they are often the ones leading the way in the social space, whether they are consulting with the client from an agency point of view or strategizing on an in-house PR team.
LEVEL 1 BRAND AGENT CAREER PROGRESSION GAMIFIED
- Copyrighter- 3000 PR
- Rock star agent -Administrator for 15 brand releases
- Youtube Sensation – 10 million video views
- Brand Manager – 37 out of 50 brands are represented
- C-LeveI – 761 of 2,000 meetings with CEO
- You’r Sick – 42 of 100 video posts goes viral
- Celebrity Status C – directly influences 25% of the population
- Retinal Scans
- Finger Prints
- Voice Recognition
Voice Recognition and Retinal Scans measures moods and individually adjusts every one online experience accordingly. Traditional PowerPoint is replaced by holographic presentation.
- India has about 155 million mobile internet users.
- It helps in global network connection of millions of computers
- There are more than 100 countries linked into exchanges of data, news and options.
- It is accessible everywhere via an argument reality ‘handle’ that any person with access can pull up manipulate and use.
Social Media VIA THE INTERESTS OF FRIENDS AND INFLUENCERS
- All press conferences are video casted, live tweeted and distributed real time via social neuorks.
- Consumers will choose into different online activities.
- A person reaction to any news or events is delivered to others within their network
SHOPPING BUSINESS CONSUMER PR
- BIG DATA Is collected on everyone public decision, including those made while walking down the street. Measuring ‘body-tells’ of your mood, want, and needs, the information is sent to PR agencies to predict and highlight your interest in everyday life.
- BIG DATA COMPANIES SELL AND PURCHASE “BODY TELL” DATA to PR agencies to accurately connect to what they want to buy
- Personal Likes and interests are dispersed via social networks to friends as a form of virtual word Of mouth.
- Includes Instant public option polling data
- Feedback from those who opt in and allow their brain responses to be recorded and fed back live, in exchange for incentives.
- The internet can also be viewed as a heat map
- MORAL AND ETHICAL BUSINESS
Are you prepared for the future of public relations Stay ahead of the competition with Press Index’s media monitoring and analysis products. WE COMBINE THE BEST NEW TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS WITH HUMAN EXPERTISE, IN ORDER TO HELP YOU STEP INTO FUTURE PR.