Although we are a marketing database provider company, our job doesn’t end at it. From providing quality data to leveraging mechanisms that keep your database up-to-date and accurate for establishing business communication that generates revenue, we at eSalesData work towards maintaining data health with timely reporting of information inaccuracy in your data repository.
The process of data analysis by eSalesData includes:
- Firstly, you need to sign a non-disclosure agreement as part of our data protection policy.
- Then, we will forward your data to IT department for checking purpose and acknowledgment of receipt for the same.
- After scanning your data, the audit report will be sent to you through your preferred communication channel within the 24 hours from the time we have received your request for the same.
- In the end, we assist you to understand every aspect of your audit report via phone calls.
What details our data analysis report offers?
With the use of high-end tools and advanced process, we offer our clients a complete analysis of their current database along with an audit report highlighting every minute detail that needs attention to the information we provide in the audit report
• Change in addresses or other contact details
• Count of number of incorrect telephone numbers
• List of duplicate contacts
• Businesses that no longer operate or has been ceased or deceased
Once you have decided to take our assistance in data cleansing and its evaluation, then get in touch with our expert team at your convenience. We are there to address all your worries with data cleansing services and offer you a well-organized and detailed data quality report to help you efficiently optimize your available resources.
To know more about our excellence, call our executives at 1-877-728-9624.