By Clara Lincy | Infographics |
Build Successful Campaigns with Social Media Leaders
Why Social Media?
- SocialMedia Amplifies your Content
- Makes Youstand out from the Crowd
- Facilitate fast paced Networking
- Position you as an Expert
- Helps global word of mouth
Get Social Media Right and you shall have
- 52% more leads when marketers spend 6+ hours a week engaging social media
- 80% marketers confirm that social media content has been a primary factor in generating chatter and exposure for business.
- 1/3 companies claim that Facebook is important for their business.
- 46% of online users count on social media to inform their decision to social media before purchasing.
Social Media Outreach Users Covered so far,
- 700 million – Facebook
- 343 million – Google Plus
- 288 million – Twitter
- 200 million – Linkedin
- 48.7 million – Pinterest
Specialize your audience and choose your medium
- 48% of women check out a brand’s social page regularly.
- 43% of men check out a brand’s social page regularly.
Brand Successful Campaigns – Follow these Rules
- Tag relevant people increase the probability of being seen by users
- Use Facebook places. people checking In would alert others about your company’s existence.
- Promotion Can be a safe ticket for bringing attention to not so regular visitors.
- Crossing 1k likes, average companies saw a 185% increase in traffic and nearly 1400 page views a day.
- Stay abreast about any information that you tweet. Ignorance can be harmful.
- Send rewards to those who tweet you favorably by retweeting them or thanking them publicly
- Be a loyal follower of your brand and retweet users who post
- relevant content
- Companies that use Twitter on a average has Double Amount of leads per month
- Build srong foundation by creating connections of relevant companies and people
- Exploit Linkedin groups by answering questions to promote yourself as a thought leader.
- Always keep your profile up to date so that relevant people
- connect to you in your network
Around 1 out of 2 marketers have found a customer via Linkedin in 2013