There was a time when businesses used to send mass campaigns targeting all at once. But gone are those days. With the intervention of technology and change in approach, there has been a massive transformation in the way marketing and sales teams work. Today, it’s more about customer engagement. Businesses who can better engage with their customers and address their specific needs are the ones who survive in the competitive space. That is why our experts at eSalesData have come up with our account intelligence services to help organizations run personalized campaigns that yield better responses.
Our account intelligence service helps you to get a 360° view of every account that you have in your list of targets. Using our top-notch service, you get to know every minute detail about your prospect company. From knowing customer preferences to understanding their particular requirements, interests, and purchase pattern, we ensure that you have detailed knowledge of your customer profile. With such in-depth insights, you can craft targeted campaigns that are more specific and relevant to every individual account.
By adding high-end intelligence to your b2b email database, we help you to drive better value out of your repository so that you can strike successful deals at a go.
Exclusive Features of Our Account Intelligence Services:
- 360° view of customer profile for running targeted campaigns.
- Offering complete details of a prospect at personal, business, and administrative level.
- Identification of the right lead and supplying data for the same.
- Analyzing customer traits to help sales and marketing teams make informed decisions.
Benefits of Our Account Intelligence
- Get a complete view of the individual customer profile or the company
- Access a comprehensive set of data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number etc.
- Avail information on financial investments and customer purchase history.
- Detailed information on the company’s administrative hierarchy, organizational structure, decision- making personnel, C-level executives, and influencers.
- Insight into customer’s online and social media profiles and activities.
- Updated data on the use of technology solutions and enterprise applications by the prospect as well.