Email is a personal and direct form of communication where the marketers have an opportunity to interact effectively with the target audience. Email lets the markets personalize the message and the recipient is addressed individually to give a personal touch. Email marketing is an effective Digital Marketing Channel and for every $1 spent, the marketers can expect an average return that is as high as $42. Here are the stats that prove that emails can generate leads.
1. Marketers have observed a hike of 80% in email engagement during the past 12 months of the year 2020 and its popularity is still growing. (Source: www.pinterest.com)
2. Fairly 60% of the marketers trust that the email market has the potential to produce positive results and ROI. As such, email marketing is not only affordable but highly effective. (Source: www.callboxinc.com)
3. The global email users during 2019 were 3.9 billion, however, it is expected that in the year 2023, the email users will increase to 4.3 billion. (Source: www.oberlo.in)
4. An estimated 47% of the email recipient tend to open the email as soon as if they find the subject line interesting and appealing. (Source: www.peertopeermarketing.co)
5. If the recipient notices the word ‘newsletter’ written in the subject line, then the chances of opening the email reduce by 18.7%. This is because the recipient is under the impression that it is going to be a story of some promotional element. (Source: www.peertopeermarketing.co)
6. More than half of the world population uses mobile and has access to the internet. About 64% of the recipients read email messages on their mobile devices instead of the laptop and desktop. (Source: www.callboxinc.com)
7. Emails that possess no subject line are likely to be opened 8% more than those emails that have a subject line. This happens because the recipient is either curious to know the content of the email or do not want to miss any important information. (Source: : www.peertopeermarketing.co)